Sunday 20 January 2013

My First Post, I better make this epic.

So this is my first post, No big deal.. Really, I'm not being sarcastic because this post will probably only have like 5 views which I'm ok with I'm not blogging for fame or to be heard, I'm blogging to..... I don't know really, it just seems to make sense, a diary that people you've never met or never will meet can read and that's why I love the Internet. Hi to whoever is reading this, my name is Fiona, I'm 15 and I'm a curious teenager. This blog has no specific motif, I'll blog about anything I feel people would want to hear my perspective on or just how my day is. Can I just apologise in advance for the not so charming theme, I was very confused with the whole designing my blog thing so I just did whatever I'll change it later and also for my poor grammar, another reason for starting this blog was to work on my grammar. I actually have http://thesaurus.com up on another tab so I sound a little bit better, I don't know if it's working. So here's a little bit about me; I live in a rural area in Wales and honestly I hate it I can't wait to leave, I go to school and I hate that also, I enjoy travelling, going to concerts and spending time with my friends... Well friend, I don't really have a lot of close friends I have one best friend her name is Meg and I know it sounds sad that I only have one really close friend but I don't care, Meg seems to be the only sane person in my school we share the same interests like music, fashion and we both hate everyone in our school. My parents got divorced when I was 2, I would say it was hard but I was 2 I can't remember it I can't really remember much about my father growing up seeing as he had an affair on my mum with this woman and lived 2 hours away and never made the effort to see me and my brother but I'm sort of glad he wasn't around when I was growing up because I wouldn't want to grow up to be anything like him really. When, I was about 7 my mum got married to this man called Huw and I hated him, after 2 years later they got divorced and this time I did remember it. After the divorce my mum started binge drinking a lot and after a while it got serious, ever night I would come home to a drunken mother and I would have to lie about it to the people I cared about the most which sucked but I had to. This carried on for many years but then my mum realised she has a problem and went to rehab for a few months and after that she was sober. She's been sober for the majority of the time since, but she has had her ups and downs but it's fine. I will talk about that issue in more detail later but for now I'll leave it. So yeah, I haven't exactly had the best of childhoods but for some reason I haven't gone a-wall or started drinking or smoking or failing exams and I think the main reason for that is because I've seen how misbehaving and rebelling upsets the people around you and you don't even realise it, so I try my best to avoid that and whenever I begin to have negative thoughts I just play some of my favourite music and it the negative thoughts just go away. That's a little insight to my life, I will write soon. Love, Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment