Saturday 2 February 2013

25 facts about me

1. I was born on the 17th of April 1997.
2. I love pancakes, but rarely make them because they always end up tasting just like egg.
3. I've been to 6 gigs in my life.
4. I'm 5'9.
5. I love photography.

6. I'm taking art, textiles, I.T and history GCSE.
7. I love to travel.
8. I wish i could speak more languages
9.I don't have a job

10.I can never put eyeliner on properly.

11. I speak two languages, welsh and english
12. I have 9 bracelets that I've had on for over a year and not taken off like not even to shower.

13. I love stargazing
14. I'm socially awkward
15. I don't like my dads side of the family
16. I'm really shy when you first meet me but when you get to know me you can't shut me up.
17. I secretly love one direction.
18. I'm one of those people who eat loads of fatty foods but don't put on weight. *fist bump

19. I often cry for no reason for like a hour
20. I love to read

21. I own a record player, long live physical music!!

22. Music has saved me.
23. I fancy Alex Turner.

24 I have 2 piercings, but after my exams I'm getting my nose, tagarus and doubles done.

25. I blush at everything.
Love, Fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment